Harper's Colour Run

Harper told us about her exciting news that she was a part of the colour run! Harper said "I went to the colour run and these are the photos my mum sent through. I got dirty at the colour run because this was after the colour run. I had numbers but at the end they didn’t call out our numbers." 
Chloe W asked "how dirty did you get?" Harper replied, "Super dirty because I ran down a road with no cars and there were people throwing paint but not real paint. After I was a yellow minion because after I rolled in the yellow paint."
Jessie asked "Was it funny?" Harper replied "Yes. Because my sister rolled in the yellow paint first." Chloe K asked "why were you being silly (in a photo)?" Harper replied "Because I was hugging my granddad and he didn’t even have a white top because he wasn’t playing and then I hugged him" 
Nathan asked "how fun was it?" Harper replied "Really fun but not fun if it got in your eyes. It was in Timaru and that was a long way."

No comments:

Post a Comment